CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (FULL TIME) - SHERIDAN, WY
Major Duties / Responsibilities Include:
- Providing a variety of routine financial transactions in person, via telephone and through the mail
- Accurately processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers' checks, money orders, and cash advances
- Setting up and answering questions related to First Northern Bank's online banking system including mobile banking and bill-pay services
- Ability to effectively cross-educate new and existing customers about banking products and services
- Other duties as assigned, which may include the exchange of foreign currency, redemption of Savings Bonds, Federal Reserve shipments and ATM balancing
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attendance and punctuality with a professional appearance and demeanor
- Accurate and detail oriented
To apply for this position, please submit resume by email to Amber Stones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Northern Bank of Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.