LOAN DOCUMENTATION ADMINISTRATOR (FULL TIME) – One position - Buffalo, WY
Major Duties / Responsibilities Include:
- Complete loan maintenance as required including verifying accuracy of data input into system.
- Assist with the tracking of loan exceptions in Bank’s electronic filing system.
- Coordinate with loan officers for requirements on Government Guarantees (FSA/SBA/USDA).
- Assist with UCC/title/mortgage filings, tracking, and the release.
- Other duties may be assigned depending on department work load.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attendance and punctuality with a professional appearance and demeanor
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to build strong working relationships with loan officers, and internal and external partners
To apply for this position, please submit resume by email to Lexie Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Northern Bank of Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.