LOAN PROCESSOR (FULL TIME) – One position – Can be located at any of our 3 locations for the right person. Buffalo, WY/Gillette, WY/Sheridan, WY
Major Duties / Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare loan documentation for new commercial, agriculture and consumer loans and modifications.
- Communicate with Lenders to ensure all documentation is collected and accurate to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations, the loan approval, and the bank’s loan policy.
- Effectively manage loan pipeline and complete required conditions/exceptions in order to close loans on time.
- Complete loan maintenance as required including verifying accuracy of data input into system.
- Assist with the tracking of loan exceptions in Bank’s electronic filing system.
- Coordinate with loan officers for requirements on Government Guarantees (FSA/SBA/USDA).
- Assist with UCC/title/mortgage filings, tracking, and the release.
- Other duties may be assigned depending on department work load.
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Strong attendance and punctuality with a professional appearance and demeanor
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Self Starter
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with loan officers, and internal and external partners.
To apply for this position by May 1st, please submit resume by email to Lexie Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Northern Bank of Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.