Location: Buffalo, WY
Originates permanent residential mortgage loans and participates in related business development activities. Incumbents have a thorough knowledge of FHA, VA, RD, as well as conventional real estate regulations. They preferably have more than three years of experience in residential mortgage lending and are capable of handling all but the most complex loans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Handle inquiries and pre-qualify customers by learning the applicants housing goals and time frame
- Setting proper expectations with all affected parties that are realistic
- Loan application process: recommend to customer the loan options
- Convert lead to full application: if borrower pre-qualified, turn into a full application, provide proper documentation to processor
- Follow Ability To Repay guidelines as set by the investor
- Credit report: obtain report and understand the data and approval implications
- Lock the interest rate when the customer requests or approves
- Manage pipeline, work load, and stay in touch with all parties involved in transaction
- Understand and navigate within the Loan Origination System
- Market your services to the bank partners, realtors, and builders
- Full understanding of compliance and meet all requirements
EDUCATION &/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year College or University and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
As a condition of employment, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment screening against the Limited Denial of Participation (LDP), GSA Excluded Party List System (EPLS) and Freddie Mac Exclusionary List.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Pay Range: $45,000 – $80,000 plus excellent benefit package
Email Resume to email@example.com
First Northern Bank of Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.