SECONDARY MARKET RE PROCESSOR
Location: Sheridan, WY
Provide assistance in the loan origination process from the time a file is received from a loan originator through underwriter review. Perform an in-depth review of the loan file to gather an understanding of the transaction and verify that it meets established standards for completion, accuracy and compliance. Provide exceptional client service while reviewing and validating all loan documentation. Update the information in the appropriate software, review the loan for Investor eligibility and prepare the file for underwriting. Obtain all documentation to clear Underwriter Conditions for closing. Capable of fully processing all loan types and/or property characteristics including but not limited to: Construction Loans, Lot Loans, Conventional, Manufactured home, Investment property, Rural Development, FHA, VA, and Non-conforming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Perform an in-depth review of the loan application received from the mortgage originator to gather an understanding of the transaction and verify that it meets established standards for completion, accuracy and compliance.
- Request additional documentation as needed to satisfy compliance/UW requirements.
- Review signed disclosures upon receipt and ensure Intent to Proceed is documented.
- Update and maintain loan files and perform pipeline management to ensure movement of applications.
- Order 3rd party employment/income verification (if applicable).
- Based on 3rd party verification, calculate income, required and available reserves, required cash to close, etc., as required by loan program, investor and/or guarantor.
- Input / update data in various software / systems for credit and automated underwriting and verifying all electronic information for the loan file.
- Re-disclose as necessary and monitor compliance throughout the processing phase.
- Scan to the electronic file all follow-up documentation as it is received.
- Research appropriate agency and/or investor guidelines and/or government regulations to assure loan meets requirements for insurability/salability.
- Submit complete credit packages to underwriting to obtain approvals with minimal conditions.
- Upon receipt of underwriting conditions obtain documentation for re-submission or final submission.
- Provide exceptional turn-time on a high volume of mortgage loan transactions.
- Additional loan application duties assigned as coverage needs arise.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required and a minimum of three years related experience and/or training, or a minimum of two years’ processing experience.
OTHER SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Accurate keyboarding and 10-key skills required. Computer experience required with Windows software experience preferred. Ability to set priorities and work in an organized manner. Ability to work under pressure with limited supervision.
This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Pay Range: $16 - $24 per hour plus excellent benefit package
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Northern Bank of Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.