2024 CALENDAR PHOTO CONTEST
Help us fill our 2024 Calendar with photography from in and around Wyoming.
Photos can be any natural setting - landscapes, wildlife, insects or plants.
We will select 13 winners to appear in next year’s calendar. Our calendar cover winner will receive $100; other winning photos will be featured on each of the 12 months inside the calendar and will receive $50. You may submit up to three entries.
PHOTO CONTEST RULES:
- Submissions: All entries must be submitted to PhotoContest@firstnorthern.
bank. We will not accept any photos that are printed or contained on any portable media device (CDs, flash drives, etc.)
- Photo Format: Horizontal orientation only. JPG or PNG format only.
- Photo Size & Resolution: Not less than 10 megapixels or 300 dpi.
- Age: If participant photographer is under 18, parent or guardian signature is required.
- Timeline: Photos must be submitted before May 31, 2023
- Winners & Prizes: Twelve, $50 prizes will be awarded along with one, $100 prize for the cover photo. Winners will be notified after voting is polled.
- Entry Information: Each photo submission must be accompanied with a completed and signed Photo Contest Entry Form. Your entry may be disqualified if you fail to provide this information.
- People in photos must be completely unrecognizable.
- Judging: The top 20 photos will be selected by a panel of volunteer judges. These photos selected by the volunteer judges will be posted on Facebook and a polling will be conducted June 5th-23rd to choose the winning 13 photos that will be used in our 2024 Calendar. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email within one week of polling.
DISCLAIMER: By entering, participants release and hold harmless First Northern Bank of Wyoming, as well as their directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the calendar photo contest. Outside of the fourteen prizes awarded to the winning calendar photo entries, there will be no additional fees paid by the bank to participants for use of their photographs.